Tuesday 12 September 2017

Mini Mind's Summer Holiday


Mini Mind along with the rest of the Thought Foundation family, are on their summer holidays! With his backpack filled with a camera, spare nuts and bolts, several maps and a sense of adventure he was ready to explore the globe and discover new and wonderful things! 

Here are some of Mini Minds holiday snaps.

Australia
"I met my first Koala, he was so sleepy!"


Pisa, Italy
"Can you believe this was built almost 900 years ago and is still standing even with a tilt!"





Barcelona, Spain
"The Sagrada Familia, sorry my fingers were in the way of the lens!"




Malta
"I asked some lovely locals to take my picture, how kind"

Tenerife
"Taking a little time to relax and enjoy the ocean"

Morocco
"So many beautiful sites and smells at the Moroccan market, I just couldn't resist this gorgeous poncho!"


Italy, Rome 
"I can't imagine how frightened the gladiators where, it sends a shiver down my cogs!"
Seville, Spain
"
I learnt some amazing moves from some wonderful flamenco dancers. I can't wait to show my Thought Foundation family!"

New York, America
"Isn't she beautiful!"

Pembrokeshire, Wales
"I didn't realise I had the lens cap on my camera when I visited some of Wales beautiful castles. This is the only picture I got descending down into a dungeon!"







No comments:

Post a Comment